WOW time flies - - Happy new Year!




I had no idea it had been so long since I blogged! Time has gone by CRAZY FAST! Hope everyone had a Safe and Happy Holiday Season! We had a great time New Years Eve at home and I took tons of pics with the girls in party hats Partying the night away! They even had juice in wine glasses to toast!

So I've been super productive and done tons of layouts and projects! So I'm going to share a few layouts today and hopefully projects tomorrow! You gotta see my chickens but I have to adjust the photos! I reread a short article by Heidi Swapp while cleaning out my mags re: 10 min scrapping so I set up my table and did 3 layouts I'll share those first! Gotta love spead Scrapping! It was such a release! Made me happy! I used the Dec. Cocoa Daisy kit for all 3 which made is way easy to do!

This Friday is stamp camp so I'll have a sneaky peaky maybe I'll do that tomorrow maybe later today maybe I'll keep you guessing! HA

No comments: