One More Picture


From Thanksgiving! I made this banner for my mirror for the Holiday using Vintage Art Glass Glitter and Cardstock. I will say this I wouldn't get much bigger with my font in the future simply because while these were drying they were very floppy! I was very worried they wouldn't get stiff enough to hang. But they did and they are very heavy. Then I wired them up and hung them with a ribbon to my mirror!

For the rest of the month it will be all Christmas all the time! I'm working now on my Christmas Banner which will be a bit different than the last couple but still on my Big Mirror! Small story behind this mirror. It hung in my house when I was very little then in my grandmothers house. It's been a number of different colors(my mom, aunt and grandma painted everything over and over). I remember, when I was old enough, cleaning the glass when went to my Grandmas just because I loved how it looked when I was done and I could stand on the couch and reach it! Silly I know but I'm so happy to have this mirror on one of my Dining Room Walls! However hard it is to take pictures of things hanging on it! LOL

No comments: