Ahhh the weekend!


So yesterday was my day to upload my DT stuff at Croppers Cottage! I had so much fun working with my kit this month! This is the second time the owner has put together a kit for me and she has a FAB eye! So I got lots of fun stuff to work with and the Wonderful Ski Bunny paper from Arctic Frog! I also got some stuff well I was unsure of how to make work like the Really Big buttons and some Rectangle Chipboard pieces from Bazzill. I can't tell you how thrilled I was when I added them together! Got these ornaments which now I'm making a few more to add to gifts! Super easy except the time waiting for glue to dry! LOL it's like paint you know! Drying is no fun!

Anyhoo we had a date last night! Took the girls over to Paulas and she graciously kept them overnight so Dave and I could spend some quality time together. We had fun running around doing a bit of shopping and then getting some movies. We so rarely get to spend time alone together so it was like we were dating again! Then after the movies we scrapped a bit! Gotta love a guy that has his own stash of supplies! I'll upload my layout tomorrow I had to glue something back on and well it's drying and I'm impatient!

No comments: