Distressing to say the least!!! LOL

Well maybe not in a bad way but in a very good happy gotta have em way!

Tim Holtz and Ranger Industries are coming out with 12 new colors of Distress Pads. **** Aged Mahogany * Broken China * Brushed Corduroy * Dried Marigold * Dusty Concord * Faded Jeans * Frayed Burlap * Pine Needles * Scattered Straw * Shabby Shutters * Spiced Marmalade * Worn Lipstick ******* Now the contemplation begins I really want Aged Mahogany, Worn Lipstick and Shabby Shutters but then I want the Frayed Burlap and Scattered Straw as well. Could these names be any cooler? I really have no more room in my distress ink box but I really really want some new colors! What to do???? I should go and look for a new box before CHA thus allowing me to buy more! Hmmmmm Good idea!

4 comments:

Stamped In Ink said...

Buy a bigger box and then buy all the new distress pads. There you problem is solved : )

Wanda E. Santiago said...

Hey beautiful what Sue said!! Agirl can never have to much Ink. Hugs Wanda

Carolyn said...

Hey, I know where I heard this first at... : ) Can't wait to see them in real life... And, everyone does know that his inks work/look best with a spritz of water to them.... Learn that from Tim himself... oh la la

Anonymous said...

ohh, i know i am such a sucker for a cool name. sigh.