Chant with me POTTY POTTY POTTY!

Yes finally, Abbi is sitting on the potty without freaking out like we are trying to kill her! Ok maybe it's a little soon to be so excited! Up until today she has freaked when you mentioned the potty to her dug her heals in screamed no like it was the most unholy unparent like thing to suggest! But lastnight after trying to bribe her with princess pull-ups, stickers, candy and even, yes Mommy said it, her very own Coconut dog we crossed a line in the sand. Coconut has been taken away as he's Emily's anyway and if she wants one of her own she needs to earn it by going on the potty by herself. This is how she will keep wearing princess pull ups as well instead of diapers! We are willing to try just about anything since we're completely clueless. Emily was a breeze she was eager gung ho don't stop me now with potty training! Abbi on the otherhand is content to just wear diapers forever! NOOOOOOOOOOO! I hate changing Diapers! Or maybe I'm just burned out on it since I've been doing it non stop for the last 5 1/2 years. Either way I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I don't want to let it go!

No comments: