We've returned successful!

So we went to the open house/meet the teacher. Got the paper work turned in that was late Emily can actuallyl go to school Thursday, now that the nurse has her medical stuff. Saw lots of people we know from preschool, the neighborhood and scrapping. The girls got popcicles and stamps on their hands. Then we headed down to the classroom. Mrs. Neuman is very nice she reminds me a lot of Mrs. McClain my first grade teacher that I absolutely adored. This of course is from talking to her for just about 5 min total so I'm not really sure. Emily seemed to like her a lot and she knows most everyone in her class that we know of so far. Colleen, Trent, Gabby, Ami a little girl that always said HI to Em in the halls at preschool I have to assume they played on the playground or something? It was nice to see Natasha and the other parents again. And I'm happy she'll know a lot of the kids that should make it easier for her! She seemed a bit suprised how many kids where there and how big they were. The gym was full standing room only as were the halls. Of course there were tons of parents and siblings both older and younger. The room is cute and we found Emily's locker, Star, and birthday on the board. Then the girls played in the kitchen in the corner while I talked. I swear the toys they have in that room are the same as the ones they had in my school when I was her age. It is too cute!

I'm so pitiful Renata(scrapping friend) asked me if I was ready and I almost broke down in tears! She quickly reminded me I still have Abbi at home I will be a blubbering idiot when she heads off to kindergarten.

Oh I saw a lady taking pics with a lanyar(sp?) around her neck that said yearbook! I asked if she needed help I so would love doing the yearbook I think. I can't do kindergym since babysitting would be hard for me. We'll see I'll check out the PTA volunteer form!

Ok so tomorrow at 2 we go back to fill out paperwork and then Thur. she starts for real.

She's exhausted though I think the whole thing was overwhelming for her. She's laying down on the couch half asleep. Abbi passed out immediately upon returning home. The excitement is evident in how tired my children are!

Reporting back later I'm sure!

No comments: