Never Let Them Know How Scared You Really Are

This week is getting harder and harder. It's Dave's last week of work until he finds another job. Which is bad but he will at least be paid for awhile so it's not the end of the world. He has 2 interviews a this week. And I know I'm getting a call about going back to work(I DO NOT WANT TO GO!)

But the worst part of this week is Emily starts school! I'm so excited and terrifiedall at the same time! I know first of all that I'm going to cry every single day. My first baby is growing up it doesn't seem possible. I remember the very moment in the hospital the Dr. showing me her and that surge of love I felt even after 32 hours in labor I was energized by it. I remember so vividly when we brought her home and just staring at her forever amazed! I remember her first dance class and her first day of preschool her first play date and her first bike ride. She's going to school! To real school! I'm in shock how is this possible? I'm freaking out inside!

Anyway today we go to meet the teacher and she officially starts Thursday. I'm glad we get a little intro instead of here you go. I know she's gone to preschool for 2 years and some of those kids will surely be in her class. She's thrilled she has been asking me since the first week of summer when she gets to go back. Being seperated from her friends was not a fun experience for her even though she had play dates once in awhile.

So it's off to kindergarten, she's ready she knows her ABC's and how to count to 30, she knows how to tie her shoe and she knows her phone number, how to write her name, how to stand in line and raise her hand. What more could I want except maybe for her to stay a baby just one more year! WAAAAAAAAA

Ok Ok Ok No more Blubber fest! Never let them see you sweat right? It's only 2 1/2 hours I can do this! Gonna go get another cup of coffee and a little St. Johns wort! LOL Have a great day!

No comments: