It's almost over!

Good grief I feel like the school is killing me. First meet the teacher Tuesday then yesterday back to school for 30min so Emily could go in alone answer some questions and I could fill out some forms and today FINALLY she starts. I realize some children coming may have never been in school before and they have to gauge but their killing me. I make it through each time without bursting into tears only because I prepare mentally for so long ahead of time. So more mental preperation for me in a little over an hour she'll be walking into her classroom for her first real day of school! I packed her little backpack and wrote her name on everything I was supposed to.

Once I finish with all this mental preperation I'll be able to think more about other things like I haven't even prepared snacks for the Manicure/Pedicure party tonight and I have to box up all the drinks! And I have to call Amy and get her cooler for ice and glasses and plates and napkins! YIKES! I'm falling behind! To much emotional mommy stuff!

Can you imagine what I'll be like when Abbi goes? Everyone stear clear of me for a good 2 weeks leading up to it!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: