Wednesday Habits

Well with the crop here every Wed. I've gotten quite used to this being my scrub it day. So since we're all going to Paula's tonight I thought I would take a break however it seems I can't break the habit. So whatever the kitchen is clean except for my bowls of seasoned pretzels I'm taking some with me tonight, love them but there is no way we can eat them all. Gotta learn how to halve that recipe. Laundry is nearing completion however I have a feeling with the new Doodlebear there will be laundry just about everyday!

So last night I took a break from MMM I'm almost done just finishing touches on stuff mostly. Well ok the title for one I'm having a hard time getting to work. And I just have to complete comfort and joy however I was so bummed about my title fiasco on this one I was getting depressed and annoyed by it so I worked on other stuff. I finished 3 layouts last night just did them they are cute and fun and complete. I need to scan!

I'm so pleased with myself that I can still sit down and come up with some quick ideas without agaonizing over them. I feel better now and I can go back to my MMM stuff.

Anyway I'm trying very hard to enjoy my coffee however there is yelling from downstairs and something about paper towels so I gotta run!

Have a great day!

No comments: