Done Done GONE! Arriving TODAY.

Ok I was doing so well on my MMM entry. I was loving it then I ran into a snag with a favorite layout that ended up ruined(I will redo it). So I went to plan B. I had 2 extra layouts to do and submit. My Joy and Comfort layout was less than stellar however I loved my journaling. It just did not turn out as planned. It's not what I see in my head! I'll try again just for me. Got them copied finally a good copy and Monday they went to the post office Priority mail. They should be arriving in the MM office as I type this. Do I have a shot at even runner up? NOPE!!!! But I set out to complete them and submit them and I had a great time doing it! And I think it forced me to work on my journaling more(needs much more work) and work on my style more. I still don't know what it is but I'm exploring to figure it out. And now well since I know I'm not a candidate I'm relieved and enjoying scrapping so much more than before I decided to try this contest. Really it was an all aroung growth expierence for me. I highly recommend it. I feel so free now to just create whatever I want with whatever I want however I want!

Now we wait to hear if Dianne wins. Her layouts were phenominal. She really does amazing work and I'm sure she'll be in the top 10. It was nice to support each other and run around with our supply searching and copy making! We had a great time!

I'll post my success and failures here after the 23rd of Sept I think the date is.

No comments: