Block Party/Play Room

I'm so excited I finished the playroom yesterday! It's all set up except boxing and labeling the little toys! Woo hoo! The girls love it! And all the toys in my house are contained to one room how awesome is that. Plus I found Mr. Potato Head and that is most exciting.

We had the Block Party last night. The girls and I stayed outside until a little after 10. Had great food and great conversation. The girls were perfectly behaved. They had a blast with the water balloons, decorating their bikes for the bike parade, face painting, smores around the fire and running around with the big girls in their PJ's. They each got big tubs of cotton candy and a very cool goodie bag with a cool notebook mommy wants to steal! (shhhhhh) I'm obsessed with the cute notebooks lately!

No comments: