On a Happier Note

The garage sale is coming along! And I got a call from the furniture company today after 4 messages and 2 emails(again with the service) after only waiting 3 months we might likely have new beds for the girls in 30 days. YIKES! Oh well I know their coming we're now waiting on a rail which is fine I want all the pieces! And we ordered online and got a great price so for that I expect about the service I'm getting. And they were extremely apologetic and polite on the phone. I did get the perfect hot pink sheets for the bed and when I got home I gotta tell you I couldn't have matched the other stuff any better if I had drug it with me to the store! Woo Hoo and onsale with all my 20% $5 off coupons at BB&B I almost got 1 set free! My drawer of coupons pays off again!

I've been scrapping like a mad woman lately that kit has me going. I love it I just pull pics that match the paper and go to town. I also got last night at the store never to be spoken of again the Scrapbooks Etc Inspiration book and it is very pleasant I can say I'll be using it for inspiration for good while now. Well worth the money. Wish I had purchased it at B&N LOL!

So I have much cleaning to do this afternoon and more pricing then I get to sit down and scrap tonight! I'm so excited I get to play! With all my friends here. And I'm making a special dessert for a special someone I'll take a pic when it's done for tomorrow! Don't want you know who to read it and know! LOL like that isn't telling!

Happy scrapping everyone!

No comments: