Yikes Gone Too Long

Ok I didn't go anywhere really. I just kept saying I'd blog tomorrow and tomorrow etc. etc.

So many things have happened. So lets just say Summer is in full swing. We have a pool in the backyard I can fit into! And luckily we have had pool weather! The yard work is there always. And everyone is happy and healthy! For the most part.

Ok that being said today I've been working on my schedule for summer. Fitting everything in, in it's neat little spot. I have my weekday calendar pretty much set up. It may need some tweeking as we go. It will be nice to be back on track. As you can see lately that has not even been a thought in the back of my head.

So Dave and I had an awesome Anniversary this year. Made up for last years forgotten one! I got him a cool book of Love quotes with a LOVE bookmark. He got us a limo to take us to dinner and me a dozen roses that were just beautiful. We had the windmill at Port Edward one of our favorite restaruants. We had a great time it was very relaxing. Paula watched the kids so there were no worries there.

I'm working on Sizzix Trendsetters compitition. Almost done with my entries one more I'll finish today then I'll do my write ups. I hope I did well. I do know some of these pieces are some of my best work to date. We'll see. I was going to do the MF DT contest but I think I'm burned out a little and I only have 2 days from now. So I'll start on the RP stuff. I love MF stuff but I'm just not there yet maybe never not sure where my style is going but it's evolving.

Got my first www.trustyredwheelbarrow.com kit. Sor far I've used the American Crafts stuff to finish one layout and one card. I've got a foofala layout in the works on the table but it's taken a back seat to the Sizzix stuff. Tonight maybe after I finish Em's invites.

I also recieved the ver cool Heidi Swapp www.heidiswapp.com contest packages in the mail. Haven't figured out what I'm entering yet but oh so yummy! I think I may do a box and layout. We'll see I have ideas floating around but I can't catch them yet their not solid enough.

Ok off to do my 15 min in the Kitchen then I can do some of my lovely stuff!







No comments: