Phew!

Wow that was hard. I finished my entry for Trendsetters. You can see some of them here My Gallery. The hardest part for me is always scanning. I can never get my layouts to look like they do in real life. I've been tweeking and playing with that scanner though. They are getting better. It's the part I dislike most. I'm really happy with my projects I submitted I just hope the pics are good enough. Oh that and the 300 word or less essay about why they should pick you? I hate those. I'm not good at tooting my own horn which is what it seems like.

So now tonight I get to work on my Foofala layout and Em's b-day invites. Oh to complete the stuff I have laying around here. So speaking of Foofala I recently found this blog minutia and LOVE IT! I also placed my first order here for some very cool Stamps! Can't wait for them to come. I'll try to post my first creation. Not having a lot of luck getting pics here lately?

For all it's gloominess today it's turning out to be an uplifting day! Weight lifted and all!

Plus TROY is in the house! Brad Pit in all his glory! Can't wait to watch it! Loving my Netflix.

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: