Bye Bye BLOCK!

So it seems my Creative Block is gone. I finished 3 pages yesterday with the kids running around me. Granted I started 2 of them a few weeks ago and the other Wed night but I finished them all the way yesterday they were hanging over my head.

Today I am cleaning since I did little yesterday. And how appropriate is this:


I am free of clutter.
I truly am spiritually inspired.
I am safe and secure in my rest.
I am open and receptive to guidance.

And so it is!


So besides cleaning today I've got big plans. I'm going to prepare lunch for the kiddos in a bit then put them in the tub right before a nap let them splash it out. They are sandy and sticky, ewwwww. While their napping I'm going to pack for the Schnockered Scrappers Soirree tonight and work on another layout I started this morning. Then I can go back to cleaning and such later. Can't wait to get out of the house for a little bit tonight with my friends. I'm making Beniegts for the fried food fest we're doing. Gotta make my red hot syrup to dip them in. YUM! Paula got Marc a deep fryer for xmas so we're taking advantage of that and frying our snacks tonight. I'm sure I'll have to eat salad for the next 2 weeks to make up for it but I'm good with that! Dianne is bringing mac and cheese to fry and Jenn is bringing snickers. We're tasting all kinds of new things tonight! Can't wait must take my camera I could do a cool fried food layout. My cholesterol is going up just thinking about it! Good think we only do this once a month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a very nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to create
a really good article… but what can I say… I put things off a whole lot
and don't manage to get anything done.