New Catalogs! I love my UPS dude!

Oh yeah I went to the mailbox yesterday after the mailman made a lot of noise putting an Envie of pics in my door. Lets just say it was an awesome mail day! Emily's dance pics arrived. Got my DD order. My free copy of the Stampin Up 2005-2006 catty was in my mailbox!

OH sorry did I just slip that in there? THAT's right the new catty is here! I called Paula right away to tell her I'd bring it with when we went out last night. Then I got halfway through saw the funky chicken stamp set and had to call Dianne. So I kept her on the phone for about an hour describing all the new sets in detail! That's me the most annoying phone caller in the world. I feel bad now come on who wants to hear someone describe a stamp set? In hindsight I'm so extremely rude! Anyway at some point in our(my) conversation the UPS dude stops in front of the house. YIKES I wasn't expecting him what could he be bringing, it's probably something for Dave. No NO NO one of the boxes has Stampin Up on the side. Hmmmm I haven't ordered anything except my preorderfor 2 cases of catty's and that SU box is not shaped like the Catalog box. The other box is too tall for a catalog box. Hmmmmmm He brings them to the door I'm standing there with Dianne on the phone and plop in my arms Yup it's the Catty's they are heavy!

So I open the heavy box first my 2 cases in one box in the other my Great Rewards Black Bag and Portfolio with the Hot Pink lining that reads "It's all about the Creativity". Gottal love free stuff and free stuff that is cute is even better. Well I supposed I earned it but I prefer to think of it as a prize! Hee Hee!

So I know your curious how is it? The new stamps sets are awesome. I love most of the new stuff and it's already on my wishlist. The new accessories though well they will blow you out of the water! We have new die cut sheets cute boxes including a purse box. The Pockets and Pieces are AWESOME. There are very cool Accordian book kits and Saddle stitch book kits in Die cut sheets it looks like. New beautiful patterned paper. Couple of cool new punches. And hold on to your hats Watercolor CRAYONS. At the back the Hodgepodge Hardware kit that was already presented in a Mag is very cool. And they've added clear buttons and twill in 3 widths. Last but not least for me anyway is grossgrain in Moss and Caramel! Oh and the Tattoo kits have been redisgned and they are adorable. No more Anchor!

All in all it's a beautiful new catalog. And as usual I have stopped mourning all that was discontinued or retired. Well everything except the Paisly stamp. That one stamp may take me awhile to get over! We'll see maybe the new mini has in it maybe something to make up for it. Ok Mourning for the poor Paisly stamp over.

Now I have the fun of planning my Open House to showcase some of the new stuff! It's so hard to pick off my wishlisth what to get! I need to get started on new samples for the boards! I have all of July off to create new stuff! I'm very excited about that! Everyone keeps asking about July Stamp Camp though. But I think I like it this way no camp in July and an open house in August. We'll see this is the first time the catty has come this early so it may change. But someday I want to go to convention and that's in July so probably won't change that!

Anyway later Paula and I went to the Reliv meeting for Pam. We are going to try the product and see how we feel. I would love more energy and no PMS! My goals! Hee Hee!

Have a great day!