The Weekend is Here

Sat is here! Woo Hoo! Had camp last night. It was ok only 3 attendee's but the projects were cute. I had to cut back a little to make up for my overexpenditure on last months camp. I don't like itemizing how much it costs me to do it's not fun knowing I'm in the red every other month. LOL oh well next month will be awesome for the retirement party I'm throwing for stamp sets going away. Hopefully I'll have some new samples from the new stuff coming out as well.

Sat camp was cancelled since I didn't realize Em's game was at 10AM instead of noon as usual. It's ok everyone that was coming is either on our team or had more baseball to go to and we can do it during school next week.

T-ball went well. Em played ok she was having a hard time running with that batting helmet but other than that she had fun! Dave went and met with a recuiter at Starbucks in Sch. He came just in time to see Em's last up at bat! Haley got the game ball and was very excited. They are a pretty good little team considering how little practice they've had.

So I'm planning on hanging out with Dianne tonight to scrap maybe I'll actually get something done. I have a bunch of half done layouts that need to be finished but I'm tired of looking at them. They are not what I envisioned them to be. I want to play with some new stuff tired of looking at these. Haven't decided what I'm taking with me yet. I have so many new pics I want to do I may just page plan for them instead of doing stuff I planned out weeks ago.

Ok so I've been getting weird emails from my ScrapBio. They are all clearly from email address with the names of people I used to work with in my previous life. But they are all worded exactly the same like the same person is sending them just changing the names. It's been 3 years seems so strange anyone would feel the need to look me up and try to get a rise out of me. The first email seemed to come from the same person that IM'd me over a year ago to tell me anonomously that a former employee was bad mouthing me. Which was even weirder than the emails I'm currently getting. Come on people we're adults grow up WHATEVER! Bad mouth me I could care less if they have that much time and energy go for it! Dave's funny though he has a way of putting it in perspective. Who? That was forever ago? Who cares? And everytime I mention a name it takes me forever to remind him who I'm talking about. I wish I thought more like guy! Life would be so simple!

Of course my biggest problem is getting my kids to actually eat the food on their plates and getting them to pick up their toys! Off to get some kids to take a nap! Hopefully it will warm up a little more and we can hang outside later!



No comments: