Time Gets Away From Me!!!

Yikes time has escaped me. We just got kinda busy running around and doing all our little projects.

Em has had some issues this week. The picking up of the bedroom and lying are big issues. I really hope this is a phase! She destroyed 2 layouts I had sitting on the DR table by coloring on them with pen. Not sure whats going on with her she maybe needs some one on one time??? I've been working on some polymer clay projects and she wants to make jewelry with mommy so her current reward is if she cleans her room she gets to make a piece of jewelry with me. That seems to be working she is currently furiously working in her room asking me for baggies for puzzle pieces etc. Sometimes it's just a matter of finding the right reward. I get so frustrated with her sometimes I just forget that. School is going well though on Sunday night we worked on her word can. We decorated the outside of a kool-aid can with wallpaper she picked out and giant jewels mommy glued on then we stamped her name all over and she used a bunch of her favorite stamps from her collection to stamp other things like dogs and paws and hearts. We were just about finished when she asked why there were no picutres of her on the can. Zach had pics on his can so I dug out last years school pic and we put that on there. Not sure it will stay I used the Crystal Affects to glue it down though so I hope! They are going to put all the words they learn to read in the can. Hopefully to fill it up! She's excited about the can.

Today is their little Mothers Day show at school! We're staying for awhile at the begining of class while they preform and give us our gifts. I should go charge the video camera battery.

No comments: