Content!

Today I'm content! The kids have been awesome. I got a shower in before they got up which is almost unheard of! Very nice to take my time and not worry about what's going on in the house. The girls had a fun playtime bath then we went for haircuts! Abbi cried but she looks oh so cute. Emily of course loved being pampered and talked to her stylist the entire time, he was very good with her.

Em had her pizza party at school only one day left! YIKES! This afternoon we have to run all over 5:30 dance pics full dress and makeup, 6pm baseball for which we will have to remove makeup some time on the way. Of course I'm still washing the uniform so we'll probably get rained out! LOL

But other than the running it's been a good week. Emily is enjoying her new friend Caroline to bad they won't be in the same school next year eventually in middle school though. We went to Geoffrey's after school yesterday and they played hard on the trampoline then just running around! The birthday treats seemed to be a hit at school! They really were easy! Love the precut just stamp me items.

Tonight once we get home and the kids are in bed I'm going to create some more monogram cards for the teachers gifts and scrap just for me! Not for publication or anything else but just for me! Gotta love it!

No comments: