Scrappy Sunday - Victoria Marie Online Crop It's Fall Y'all - Sunday Challenge 1 & 2

More layouts from the Victoria Marie Online Crop for September.  The above layout was a fall page with non traditional fall colors.  I had a page kit made up with older scraps like Junkitz and Scenic Route along with some bits of card stock that matched.  I am thrilled with how this turned out.  I cut the title out of white then distressed it to look like roasted marshmallows.    
 This challenge was the sketch challenge so self explanatory.   I know I'm still doing baby, toddler, grade school, and high school pictures for these 2 but they are almost completely grown.  It was fun to do really current pictures like from only a few weeks ago.  The paper is from Hobby Lobby but perfect for this event. 
 
Thanks for taking a look I have one more set of layouts to share so tomorrow.  

No comments: