Scrappy Sunday - Victoria Marie Online Crop It's Fall Y'all - Sunday Challenge 3 & 4

 I'm back these are the last 2 layouts out of 9 which is pretty darn good for a weekend for me to complete.  The layout above was Bobbin For Stash we had to use older products and other items put forth in the challenge.  This one turned out sweet.   Older products aren't really a challenge for me since I mostly have and use older products.  But  that's okay I used another scrap paper kit for this one some Die cuts and an American Crafts Thicker title.  The picture is oh so sweet of Abbi and Brie both so timid but adorable.
This challenge was to shape it up I chose this shape as I had these Spellbinder dies in my stash.   I used yet another scrap paper kit with a lot of October Afternoon as well as one piece to layer the layout onto.  These photos are of Gracie doing her thing being WEIRD she always is...  The title was cut with the Silhouette.
 
That's it I had a great time and felt like I got a ton done at the Victoria Marie Virtual Crop. It was very organized and it was really chill.  Which I always think fosters creativity.  I had a great time and I'm looking forward to the October Virtual Crop.
 
Hope all is well with everyone.  Thank you so much for stopping by again.

No comments: