Scrappy Saturday - Victoria Marie Crop - Challenge 3 & 4

These challenges are from the Victoria Marie It's Fall Y'all Virtual Crop we had a great time doing them and I have more layouts to photograph and post. 
 
 This challenge was to do a Fall Bucket List.  I'm literal what can I say.  I had a good time creating this though.  I created the bucket and leaves with the Silhouette.  Now we just need to check back often and do all of these things. 
This challenge was to scrap something challenging or difficult I guess.   I've never scrapped my Dad before.  He passed away right before my 21st Birthday it was sudden and very hard for everyone.  I have a bunch of photos of him so I think I may do more at least one about his love for Fishing.  Anyhoo these were all scraps of paper I had in my scrap bin which matched the fall leaves in this picture so well. 
 
Thanks for taking a look have a Great Day.

No comments: