C.A.R.S. March Swap - Punches/Die Cuts

It's that time of the month again.  C.A.R.S. Swap day.  Tonight our swap is Punches/Die Cuts.  I chose to use this new die from Hero Arts World Window.  I created the background under the die using Pan Pastels(I have a video of this on my Instagram) and the greeting came from the My Monthly Hero December 2019 set. 
I love how they turned out I did have to set the pan pastels with a fixative.
Here you can see the World Window popped up with foam tape. 
This month we are swapping 2 sets of cards February and March but the way things are going this may be our last meeting for awhile since the Carona or Covid 19 virus is staring to grow in the US and we've been advised to not meet in larger groups and we have no idea how that will change in the future.  Hopefully everyone is keeping well!  Stay Safe! xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: