Paper Pads - USE IT UP

USE IT UP
So I recently decided to use up some of my paper pads I have had sitting around for so many years.  There are many ways out there to use them up or clean them out.  I decided to focus on just using the papers to make basic pages that are ready to go.  I keep these in an album and when I sit down to scrap I pull out my pictures and my album and try to match them to the papers.  It's a great way to get to the fun bits of memory keeping without the fussing with paper and arrangement.  The embellishing is my favorite part anyway, lately at least.  My interest shifts based on product and inspiration out in internetland.  Right now I'm in USE IT UP mode so I can justify getting some new products as they come out.  I need to scrap a lot in the next couple of weeks...
    
This is all that I had left when I completed this project
I even used a portion of the cover on the bottom left page in the picture below.
 Here are 2 double page layouts from this set.
 These layouts have gone into my quick layout/kit binder, where I have scraps and other kits ready to go along with some completed base pages.  I hope this inspires you to tear down a pad and make up some base pages for future use.  Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look.  Hope you're having a great weekend!

No comments: