Revisiting some Christmas Projects

 This past holiday season I taught myself how to do vinyl with the Silhouette.  I've been putting this off for years.  Again the unknown totally freaks me out(why?).  Really once I started I couldn't stop!  I will say glitter vinyl requires a bit more patience and has a bit of a learning curve to it compared to the adhesive vinyl but really noting scary here!
 This is a super large jar about 10 inches tall.  I got it to hold 5 lbs of Fire Ball Candy as a gift.  It did not hold 5 lbs of candy BTW.  It only held about 3 lbs the rest I had to put in the gift bag around the jar.  I had this discussion with myself over and over but a jar or container that actually held 5 lbs of the candy would not be useful to anyone later it would just be too big.  So I opted for a more reasonable size.
My entire craft room smelled of cinnamon for days after creating this.  It was the perfect holiday project!  I hope recipient loves it and enjoys it.  I had a great time creating it.

Hope your all having a great day!

No comments: