Tree Full Of Hearts Mini Cards - Valentine Card Series

These cards are so fun to make.  I would love to say they are quick but all of those little hearts are glued on individually which makes them super sweet.  I love this little tree stamp from AMuse (I know it's old, but I use it every year)!   The XOXO is Stampin UP I color the leaves green and then go nuts with the hearts in various colors of pink and red.  Everything is layered onto red cardstock.  When I sell these each one gets the cutest little envelope that fits perfectly these tine 3" cards.   Who can resist tiny things?  No one can that's who!

If you would like to see more Valentine's and all the Year Round Items, please visit the shop at:  www.etsy.com/shop/papertivity


Thank you so much for stopping by today to take a look at some Mini Cards in my Valentine Card Series!  You are so appreciated!

10 comments:

Dianne said...

Absolutely adorable....delicate and pretty!

Anonymous said...

Thanks very interesting blog!

Anonymous said...

I've learn some just right stuff here. Definitely price
bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much effort you put to create any such magnificent informative website.

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a precise clarification of the challenges.
It was definitely informative. Your website is very useful.
Many thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

It's an remarkable post for all the web people; they will
take benefit from it I am sure.

Anonymous said...

I do consider all the ideas you have offered on your post.
They're very convincing and can definitely work. Still, the
posts are too quick for newbies. May you please lengthen them a bit from next time?
Thank you for the post.

Anonymous said...

This paragraph will assist the internet users for building up new blog or even a blog
from start to end.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you, However I am experiencing problems with your RSS.
I don't understand the reason why I am unable to subscribe
to it. Is there anybody getting identical RSS issues?
Anybody who knows the answer will you kindly respond?
Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Hello, yup this piece of writing is genuinely pleasant and I
have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging.
thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you can be
a great author.I will make sure to bookmark
your blog and definitely will come back down the road. I want to encourage you continue your great writing, have a nice morning!