Yup I made it back. WOYWW #330


I've always loved WOYWW and once in a great while I remember to participate!  Today I remembered!  I do love checking out everyone's desks with work in progress or the remnants of a previous project!  

Today on my desk I am finishing up or tweeking some layouts and working on my inventory book.  This layout needed a bit of sparkle so it has to sit for awhile so it's Stickles can dry.

Be sure to check out all of the amazing Work Desks from around the world over at Stamping Ground!

4 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Marnie, what a fantastic layout you have - don't you hate waiting on stickles drying? seems like it takes forever!

Thanks for sharing! Lyns #9

Barb said...

What a lovely layout Marnie. Great colours you've used. Barbxx

Unknown said...

Love, love, love that scrapbook page!! You have such a neat workdesk. Thanks for your visit. To answer your question about my DNA kit, I got very blessed and lucky I guess you could say. I found a whole part of my family on the paternal side that I was missing. Thanks to the DNA test, it identified a first cousin I didn't know about, and now I know my family name, who my grandparents were, and I've talked to a new cousin, and it's just all completely amazing. It has also showed ancestors from the 18th and 19th centuries. Obviously, I highly recommend doing it because we now have this amazing technology that would have cost thousands just a few years ago. Now you can test your DNA for less than 100 bucks. Anyhoo, that's my story. Have a good week! Sandy Leigh #37

Julia Dunnit said...

Great to see you gal! Love that LO with the strong colours, it's so striking!