Lets Go - Field Trip Layout

I'm back to Scrapbooking well I have been for a couple of months now.  I try to finish at least one layout a week if not more.  This one is from a few weeks ago.  We had a scrapbook session with Chinese food when Dave went to a CW event.  So much fun and homemade sundaes!  Woo Hoo.  Getting pages done was a bonus!

Most of the product on this page is Stash there are hints of new things acetate circles from a Studio Calico kit, the Lets Go from Crate Paper Journey chipboard, the hearts and oh happy day are from Simple Stories Bits and Pieces and the gold and white animal print from a new pad I got at Hobby Lobby.  I did cut the title with the Silhouette.

Some of the cool things from my stash are the old Doodlebug Sequins,  the glitter bracket and a Heidi Swap journaling circle.  I also love the old KI paper strip can you see it?  And those glitter dots from the old Archivers dollar spot!

It's been fun combining new and old!  Lots more to come tons more layouts take pics of.

Thanks for stopping by today have a wonderful crisp fall day.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

A beautiful layout....and I love how little the girls are in the photos!