My Baby Turns 12 & Her Sleepover Invite

It's hard to believe my baby is 12 now!  I can't even put it into words, it seems like yesterday when we went to the hospital in a blizzard to have her?   It happened in the blink of an eye. 
This year she asked for a sleepover with her closest friends.  Here is the invite we gave out.  They turned out really cute and the little girl looks just like Abbi. 

For the party I am surprising her with the theme.  I can't share just yet but I am busy making the decorations and party favors and such in secret.   

Hope everyone is enjoying what seems like it might be the last week of Winter......  Can you see my fingers crossed?  Next week we will be in the 40's all week.  Much different from the single digits we've been in.  Stay warm just a little longer!    Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Paula Swanson said...

So Cute!!