Bloomington Sunshiny Background

Good Morning I'm over on the Memory Box blog today.  And I'm very excited Spring has finally sprung.  Well the Sub Zero temperatures seem to have ended for now..... I know I'm knocking wood really hard.  But in celebration of the warmer temps and sunshine we've been experiencing I have a sunny card for today using the Bloomington Border 99008.  Here I have cut it 3 times out of white cardstock and colored it with Distress Inks while the die was still on the cut piece.  These colors remind me of Spring.  To pollinate the flowers I've added one of the Itty Bitty Bumblebees 99028 with a bit of Stickles on it's wings.  The entire thing was attached to Key Lime Distressed Dot Patterned Paper.

Memory Box Products used:


Hope you've enjoyed this sunshiny card and have a Wonderful Monday.

No comments: