Deep Deep In The Ocean

  Deepoceanlobster
Good Morning,  I'm over on the Memory Box Blog with a New Card using New Dies Today!
It's time to take the plunge into the ocean with some of the latest release dies as well as some fun must have stencils and dies.  Today I created a FUN card with the Deep Ocean Lobster 98986 and Bursting Berry Vine Border 98981 which I thought resembled seaweeds and ocean plants.  First I inked some Sky cardstock with Distress Ink(Tumbled Glass) and the Bubbles Texture Stencil 88574 then I added the Bursting Berry Vine(cut out of a piece of cardstock covered in Distress Ink Shabby Shutters) over that adhering just at the bottom so it wasn't quite stuck down all over.  Then I cut out some of the Exquisite Coral 98753 from pink paper and inked it all over with Vintage Photo Distress Ink using the sponge dauber to create some texture  these get tucked into the Vine.  Now comes the Deep Ocean Lobster cut from Cranberry Distressed Dots his claws are foam taped and the bottom of him is tucked into the Vine.  Lastly we have the School of Fish 98567 which I covered in Distress Ink again using the sponge dauber to create texture.  Oooh I almost forgot the stickles bubbles from the fish and in the fine for added texture! 
Doesn't it just want to make you go diving?  Have a Wonderful Day.

No comments: