Hello Spring Wreath

Good Morning.   From the Memory Box Blog today.   Here's a little wish I have for an early Spring no matter how the groundhog reacted a few days ago.....   On this card I created a background with Distress Ink (Vintage Photo & Mustard Seed) then I cut out the Cascadia Wreath and Hello Script out of white cardstock.  I then colored the wreath with Distress Markers Flowers - Worn Lipstick, Leaves - Peeled Paint and a bit of Crushed Olive, Hello and Branches of Wreath - Gathered Twigs.  The wreath got cut in half and added to either side of the hello with any excess trimmed off.  I did add a little ivory pearls to the centers of the flowers for a bit of dimension.  Hope you like it.

Supplies Used:
Kraft Card Base
Other: White Cardstock, Distress Ink, Distress Markers, Ivory Pearls

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!
 

No comments: