Doing Some Napkin Art



For a long time I've done Napkin Art I just love the beautiful 3 ply napkins you can get at some of the Home Stores.  Way to fancy to wipe my hands on so I like to turn them into altered art and cards and such. I have taught this a couple of times in my Terrific Techniques class @Craft Fancy in the past.  Maybe it's time for another class using these wonderful little works of art.   This one was created with a Floral Motif Napkin and a Rolled Flower Die from Spellbinders.  For the Greeting I used one of my favorite greeting sets from Bombshell Stamps - Banner Sayings.  It turned out to be a Fresh Spring card when it's not "fresh" or "spring" considering we are covered in snow and in the deep freeze.  I have more I will share again later.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: