Fab 5 Fall Card Series - Day 2

Supplies Used - Gina K. Stamps, Spellbinders Fancy Framed Tags Two, Tim Holtz Alterations Bubble Wrap, Distress Ink, Perfect Pearls Shimmer Spray, Ribbon
I'm excited to use some new Gina K. stamps, Alterations Embossing Folders and Spellbinders Dies.    It's rare I use something that I've purchased so quickly after I get it unless I purposely bought it to use in a class.
Ink up each leaf with Distress Ink then mist with the shimmer spray before stamping to paper.  This creates a watercolor affect.
Once the leaves are dry fussy cut out each leaf.
With the Bubble Wrap embossing folder dry emboss the Ivory layering Cardstock.

Die cut an Ivory Fancy Framed Tag and stamp the greeting.  Layer over ribbon taped to the back of the layering piece, with foam tape.  Insert leaves around the frame an add a bow at the bottom of the tag after adhering card to front of the card.  

I hope you've enjoyed today's card.  Tomorrow we will explore building a scene with die cuts and punches with card #3!  One of my favorite techniques.  Have a Wonderful Day and Thank You for Visiting!

No comments: