Mystery Color Challenge Creation


This year I  have vowed to make things for fun!  The Greeting Farm...Farm Fresh Friday Challenge is just the way for me to get started.  The Challenge was to use Turquoise and Black and one other color.  I love coloring Stella she is one of my most recent favs.  Here I just layered cardstock strips added some ribbon and twine and popped up some hearts with rhinestones randomly. 

Today has been super quiet everyone is back to work or school.  I have laundry and dishes all done so I got to play!  I work tonight and we have the Chicagoland Craft Collective Meeting.  We are learning ribbon embroidery....like I need a new hobby but the talented Tammy is going to share with us!  See you all tomorrow.  I have another challenge card to share.  Exploring all my toys.

2 comments:

Nan said...

I love how you did the hair! It was so fun last night!

Kathi said...

Wow. Fabulous job coloring her. I especially love the way you colored her hair.