Love Potion #9 - Copic for Valentines

I really love this Unity Stamp set and coloring it was fun as well.  I can see this being perfect for Halloween as well as Valentines or Emily is just excited we got science stamps in the house now, since it's her favorite subject in school.  Who knew?????  Anyway this is colored with Copics and layered onto some new Making Memories Papers Je t'adore.  April took a wonderful pic with all the ribbons around it!  Love that! 

I can't believe it's Tuesday already what happened to the rest of the weekend?  I know the kids were off we did a bunch of stuff including pizza night and a movie while it snowed outside, baked cookies, had a huge family snowball fight until Mommy & Daddy cried mercy, had some play dates, saw the movie Tangled(we were the only ones in the theatre it was kind of cool) and ended it with a trip to IHOP and homemade dessert a la Emily.  It was good but I lost track of time some how.  So tomorrow is back to business for a little bit anyway.  So this being my Sunday(I did ask Dave if he was taking the garbage out tonight, he was like...but it's Tuesday) I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Wonderful card. I really like that image and it would come in real useful here, seeing that my dh is a chemist.