Just Batty

  So when Spellbinders came out with this Bat Die I fell in love.   I adored the mobile in their booth at CHA and that image got stuck in my head.    Then that image got stuck in my head!  When the die came into the store I put it in my pile to by, I took it out.  I looked at it for a couple of weeks adding it and taking it out of my basket.  Then Margie the brilliant made a lovely bat banner for the Spellbinders blog and I was hooked!   I had to have it.  So here is my first creation with this fabulous die.  I'm excited and I have lots of ideas for it.  And maybe I'll have time to make my own mobile.    I love how my modified Iris Folding came out.   Very Spooooooky!  

We had another beautiful day today fresh and sunny and just a little crisp in the morning.  Couldn't ask for better.  This evening though I am struggling with a plan for dinner.  I have no idea what to fix.   Nothing jumps out at me and my entire new issue of Bon Appetite and nothing said make me for dinner tonight.  I think it's too nice outside when all the food around me is screaming Fall.   

Hope everyone is having a great day!

2 comments:

B said...

Oh what a fun use of the die and paper piecing. So cool! Fun halloweeny effect!

Margie Higuchi said...

Margie the Brilliant - HA! How about Margie the Batty! LOL!!

I am so glad you got the Bats. How awesome is this card?! VERY cool, Miss Marnie the Talent :) xo