Happy Monday

What a cool crisp Fall start to our day we had!  I love it Fall is my favorite time of year.  I can't wait for the leaves on the trees to start changing.  So we were all busy with work and school and regular Monday stuff.   I got to change the window displays at work today to Fall and Christmas.  That's always fun!   I was really motivated this morning and made a big pot of chilie in the crock pot for dinner! YUMMY!  Everyone here loves chilie there was cheering for dinner!  HA I think it's because Dave insists we eat it with Fritos.  What kid doesn't like Fritos?

So this week I'm teaching a couple of classes my favorite being Terrific Techniques.  The card above is one of the samples from that class.  The fall Memory Box stamps are so much fun.  We're using those this week.  Anyway check out the stores website for the calendar and blog with info.  Fun Fun Fun!  Hope you had a great day!

No comments: