So Happy Work Is Underway

On Emily's Room Makeover.  We went out on my day off and picked out accessories, bedding and some shelving.  The only thing we have left to get are these Mirrors we saw at IKEA way to long and breakable for me and the girls to handle out to the car we'll go back with Dave one day and get those.  She's so excited with all of her new things she can't wait to get her room painted now!  She's got this cool modern taste so I think her room will look sleek even though it's painted Lucky Charm Green.   Gotta go get the paint and get started with that!

In other good news I get to hang out all day Saturday with Christine!  She's officially moving back here to Illinois on  a permanent basis!  It will be nice having her local again she'll get to play with us more!

A last shot of one of my Die Cut Cards from this months Discovering Die Cuts.  More new projects to come!

No comments: