Copic All Day!

It's my Sunday to work which means COPIC all day long!  We have our club meeting today and I'm taking my air compressor and airbrush!  Very exciting!   I love teaching and sharing Copic info with our club and our customers!  I just love coloring it's like being 8 years old again!  And we all know I'm extremely far from 8 unless you add other numbers in front of it!  HA    So in honor of my once a month COPIC DAY  I thought I would share my samples for my Copic 101 class coming up this Thursday.  Super fun we're using lavenders.  The stamps are new from Hero Arts.  So love how summery these turned out!   Perfect for this time of year! 

The Open House yesterday was a lot of fun!  The kids were exhausted after running around all afternoon.  It was wonderful to see everyone and catch up on what everyone was doing and we met tons of Paula's family which was so nice!  Oooh and I got to hold the new baby  for a little bit.   Matthew was here from Fort Knox for his sisters and it was good to see him before he transfers to GA.  Basically everyone was there couldn't have been better!

3 comments:

B said...

Oh these are so fun!

Unknown said...

Yeaaa! Copics! How is the hubby-I-want-to-go-to-the creative connection going?! Lol

Nan and B.A.G.S. the pug said...

Loveeeee copics!
Btw I dropped something off at CF let me know what u think! It is Aliceeeee! I am more than happy to do a class if there is any interest! Btw it is made out of the new Graphic45 & Claudine Hellmuth paints!

Had sooo much fun with Amuseapolisa! Talk to you sooon and Shoot! I forgot to drop off the book! *face palm*