My Little Dancers!

Here they are with their costumes on from last Sunday's Dance Recital!  I tried to match their roses to their costumes!  They were so cute.  The other day Abbi was wearing her cat ears(other headpiece for this costume), tail and a kitty cat shirt my mom bought her to the grocery store.  Cracks me up!  All she needed was the face painted on!  Yesterday she was dressed all in black running around in her Jazz Shoes being Cat Woman!  She has quite the imagination!   We have one more recital in a couple of weeks.  The girls are looking foward to it.  That and the end of school next week!  We cleaned and organized their rooms.  Now all I have to do is go through the clothes and get rid of everything that doesn't fit and refold all of the drawers and we'll be ready for summer!

So this week is a busy one and short because today is not Monday even though in my head it is!  I've got Copic classes later in the week which will be fun!   And I'm thinking  of doing the Crop on Friday does anyone want to join me?  It will be fun!  Check out the times here on the Calendar http://www.craftfancy.com/.  There are a few people already signed up so it's a go no matter what!

Hope everyone had a safe and Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Kathi said...

They're adorable. I love those costumes. I also can't believe how much they've grown and matured. Wow.