Happy Birthday Julia

My girls have a dear friend Julia.  Today is her Birthday.  When I asked her what her favorite things were so we could pick out a present she told me craft kits, horses and blue(turquois).  Well it didn't take long for Emily and I to find her some horse craft kits at the Michaels.  I also found these cool Silver Journals on Sale.  I bought a few.  Then I borrowed Dianne's big J stamp.  I stamped the J in Staz On on the cover and since I didn't have turquoise Staz On Emily suggested I use the turquoise Stickles!  Brilliant!  Below is the journal we made.  I also made her a horse themed B-day card using an old SU set that I bought for Emily!  The 1 of a kind stamp is Hero Arts.   We wrapped everything up in a basket she can use later in her new room!  Hope she loves it the girls are headed over to her Cake Decorating Birthday Party!   Super FUN!

Hope everyone is having a great Weekend so far!

3 comments:

Kathi said...

Awwww. How cute. I bet she loved it!

Dianne said...

That is one great birthday gift...what creative people you are!

B said...

How awesome! Love the fun bday card with the horses in silhouette on the border and great journal modification as well!