Cool as Cake

OK it's not cool here at all it's hot and humid and thunderstorms roll through then it gets hot again.  Dianne and I made the most of the boring day ahead of us and ran down to the Wilton Tent sale as soon as we realized we were both off work at the same time!  HA   It was a bit overwhelming for our first time.  Next time I attend I will go with a better plan in mind of what I need or am looking for.  Got so much randomness going on.  Some cake/cookie decorating stuff in our household colors Blue and Green HA.  Some stamps, paper pads, dimensional stickers, Food Network prep bowls, a cookie s spatula,  some storage, travel cups and lots of cupcake liners.  Like I said an odd assortment.  The only thing they had I really needed and was on my to get list lately were pot holders but theirs were a rusty orange that would clash with my red kitchen so I didn't get those.  I need to head over to Sur La Table and find some good ones that match my kitchen or at the very least won't look ridiculous!

While we were out Dave and the girls formulated a plan where we would have pizza and play games for the evening. I wasn't about to argue with that logic the Salmon in the fridge can wait until tomorrow!  Pizza will be here shortly looking forward to a relaxing evening having fun with Dave and the Kids!

I'm digging my Queen of Hearts tags I'm working on coloring here with Copics as well she is super cool!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

B said...

Fabulous tags! Hey, are you going to the CHA supershow? :) I'm going back to Chicago that week so just seeing which of my online friends I can meet :)