Parisian Delight


Another set of lovely vintage tags for my ETSY shop.  I love all things Paris so these were fun for me.

So it's quiet here today catching up on laundry and house cleaning and all things domestic.  Ewww but I get to play tonight so I'm happy!  The kids enjoyed the bright sunshine we ended up having yesterday afternoon.  And our swingset is now gone!  Woo Hoo the backyard is empty.  Now Dave is all worried about the grass where it's dead and such.  It will be so easy to mow how exciting!  Now the kids are planning for a trampoline.  They've already started working on it.  HA  I'm not sure Daddy is going to budge on a trampoline especially when he can just mow right through the lawn now.  We'll see I guess.
Have a great Wednesday I can't wait to scrap tonight!  Got lots of things on my To Do list!

No comments: