It's Here It's Here! Well.....

I haven't been outside yet so I'm not totally positive but I'm hoping it will be warm today 70 I'm so excited.  Spring is finally coming around!  Nothing to exciting, yesterday was really weird I couldn't get motivated.  Maybe that's what Tuesday does to you?  Em had 2 hours of homework I felt so bad for her.  Even Lauren was shocked.   So far I've cut some for my class today and made lunches and smoothies.  Em was not impressed with my smoothie attempt she stared wide eyed as I added the items fruit, greek yogurt, juice and some ice.  Then she just shook her head when I offered.  My picky one on the other hand drank hers up and asked if she could have her sisters.  Go figure.  I swear Abs would be a bunny if I let her!  Last night at dinner I made spinach lasagna she made a deal with me if she ate 7 carrots would I let her be excused.  So all she ended up eating was lettuce tomatoes and carrots.  Oh well at least it's not candy!

Anyway tomorrow is the first day of April and our April Hero Arts Class at Craft Fancy.  I'm really into Lavender right now!  Above are a couple of samples from the class.   I think there a couple of openings left!    Got to go finish preparing for todays class!  Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

B said...

Super pretty! :) Yay for warm spring weather!