EEEK Behind on posting again!


I was totally doing better on the posting then bam I got behind....  So whats been happening?  Dance, Sunshine, Classes, School Plays, Birthday Celebrations, New Movies......Phew it's been a little nuts-o.  Oh well.  My Baby turned 7 last week we had a Mommy Day on Friday went shopping, to lunch, for a walk and then after everyone got home we took her out to dinner! 

Today is more Birthday Parties both kids have one today!  Yesterday I taught Copic 101 again.  It was awesome they were all coloring pros by the time they left!  That was fun!!!! 

This week I am speaking at a luncheon, teaching Techniques & Copics and our CARS meeting is Thursday.  Fun Fun Fun!  Gotta get working on my swap cards for Thur.  I'm having a hard time narrowing down my Fantasy Cards. 

The above card I created for a Sorority group that was coming to the store for one of their monthly outings.  The stamps are A Muse, paper Pink Paislee, ribbon Maya Rd., dies Spellbinders, markers Copic.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

You've got a busy week ahead of you...
As for the Cars Swap...my fantasy cards are still in my mind...and you know what a messy place that is!

B said...

Wow, what a busy week! Love this fun card though!