I love Alice!

I have lots of Alice stamps this is one of my favorite!  I could sit and color her forever!  I will have to share some other Alice Images I have leading up to the movie.  Oooh and I got the coolest shirts as well.  The girls and I are going to take Dianne to see this!  We can't wait it's all they can talk about well except Abbi's Bday since it comes out the same week. 

Nothing truely exciting happening today I drove to work through the Giant Glittery Snow Flakes today.  They didn't last long but even one of the guys at Starbucks this morning looked out the window and said Oooh Pretty!  It really was the road was speckled white, the trees are covered in snow it just set the tone for the day.  Then I got in the store and changed the front table to Spring!  Do you think Mother Nature will get the hint?

Last night I attended the Reflections Showcase for our district with our schools principal.  She and I were so proud to have kids advance on to state and were beyond thrilled when one of our kids made it to Nationals for her Dance Performance.  A very exciting evening in all.  Can't wait to put up the display in the school we won't see all the stuff that advanced on for awhile though.  All the kids were thrilled to get their certificates and be recognized though.

So not bad for a Tuesday!  Gotta work on some spring samples tonight and get in the spirit!  What is your favorite Springtime Music.  I'm in need of some new working music!  Dianne we know yours is Wicked there has to be something else!  HA

Have a great week!

2 comments:

B said...

What a great set of tags!

Dianne said...

You mean that there IS other music besides the score from "Wicked"...really?