EEEK I've been MIA - Totally Not Intentional

Time just seems to be moving so very fast!  Seems like just yesrterday I blogged.  YIKES it was a week ago.  Where does the time fly to?  I've been on a New Year Cleaning Spree.  Moving furniture cleaning under things, our recycle bin is overflowing each week.  I got caught up in the putting away of the holiday decorations.  I have 4 more rooms to do and I'll  be done.  Then I assume I'll have to start all over again?

Still working on Valentines.  Have to take a wee break to work on my Swap cards for tomorrow night, I started them but then got distracted with all of the lovely new papers and stamps that keep coming out.  I have to stay the course and finish what I planned. 

The card above I made with an image from an image swap and my copics.  The paper is Junkitz.  I so loved this Valentine line when it was out!  Cute Cute!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Love this card (And the image)...it's absolutely wonderful!

B said...

So pretty!

Kathi said...

Great card!