Talk Like a Pirate or Be a Pirate?

It's Talk Like a Pirate Day. How did you celebrate? I went and worked at the Craft Fancy Make & Take Day. We had fun and the customers had fun I think. I got some new Graphic 45 paper new Schlosser Design stamps and new Impression Obsession stamps. It was definitely a good day!



Ok so for Talk Like A Pirate Day I made this pirate card using Odd Bird Planet stamps and Pink Paislee paper.


Since I was telling Dave and the girls it was a Holiday and they were running around saying ARGHHH. The girls not Dave(he thought I was crazy!). Emily decided to put on this get up with the eye patch and a headscarf! She's my little girlie pirate! Had I known I would have made a girl pirate card!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!!

3 comments:

B said...

Heh, how fun!

Virginia Killmore said...

She is toooo Cute! love the project!

Dianne said...

Well...Shiver Me Timbers!

Your card is amazing!

Your daughter is an adorable pirate....love the tights on her head!