Happy World Card Making Day


World Card Making Day is here! And the Odd Bird Planet Blog Hop! Hope everyone has a great time.
I have a challenge for you! Layer 3 patterns of paper on 1 card. I have dots, stripes and scrollys(the orange layer behind the image). Super quick super fast. I love using scraps and I just grab 3 different but coordinating patterns! See below for prize list!
Here I've used Odd Bird Planet images and colored them with copics.
So now it's time to check out the others challenges here is the Blog Hop List:
Marnie <-----You are here!

The Odd Bird Planet World Card Making Day Blog Hop will be on Today, October 3rd, starting at 6:00 a.m. PDT. Each of the participating OBP DT members will be issuing a challenge. You will have 24 hours to complete any or all of challenges and post your take on the challenge(s) on your blog, then post the link on the blog of the person who posted that challenge.

You can also share chatter and your completed projects at Odd Bird Planeteer's Flickr Group.
So, what do you get for completing a challenge, other than the satisfaction of creating a great new project?

Each challenge you do will earn you an entry to win an A La Tarte Halloween kit, which contains cardstock, patterned paper, embellishments, a chipboard book, and the OBP Bat Gate stamp.
International people who complete challenges can win a $50 Gift Certificate to the OBP Store.
I will also be giving away a Halloween Embellishment Pack to everyone that completes my challenge international or US doesn't matter. Every ones name goes in the hat. So be sure to post a link to your entry here on my blog! Happy creating!

11 comments:

Dianne said...

Love your card Marnie...it looks just like my pantry!

Great challenge too!

Kathi said...

Dianne's comment is funny!

The card is great and so is the challenge!

Gabriele said...

Good Morning everybody :)
Thanks a lot to Odd Bird Planet for this fantastic Blog Hop.
I found it too late, unfortunately. Therefore I could only participate in one of the challenges...
So here is my card for this challenge... I hope you`ll like it!!!
Wishing you a great rest of the WCMD!

Greetings from Germany,
Gabriele

Teresa Abajo said...

Great card Marnie! Dianne - I'm sorry I won't be coming to any barbeques at your place until you clean out your pantry LOL.

Godelieve said...

I had fun combining my Sunday Scraps post with all WCMD challenges from OBP :)
Scraps & WCMD Challenges

You have to look really well to notice my 3layers on the little tag from the last card :)

Thanks for the challenge!!

Anonymous said...

I hope its ok to use the same card for a different challenge as it fits both parameters..LOL
http://i132photobucket.com/albums/q38/scrap-a-holic/th_boo.jpg

Tracy Durcan said...

Marnie, this card is awesome!! I love it :)

Kim said...

Fantastic card Marnie! Love those layers!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice challenge.My entry is HERE
Greetings from Stempelientje.

B said...

Love all the layers!

Anonymous said...

You did a ROCK STAR job!!!!